Are you doing work or volunteering on your own with those who are blind or visually impaired? Are you giving time to the elderly? If the answer is yes to either, you are doing service hours for the Foundation!
Report your hours by filling out our online form or emailing them to our vp: Foundation. You will receive credit for them with the New York City Alumnae Chapter as well as the Foundation. Thanks for all you do!
If you are looking for help at your next volunteer event, you can also email our vp: Foundation and she will share the information with the rest of the chapter.
LOCAL SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
- Helen Keller Services for the Blind
- The New York Institute for Special Education
- Learning Ally: Making Reading Accessible for All
- VISIONS / Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
SUBMIT VOLUNTEER HOURS
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.