If not for the commitment of alumnae to fulfill lifetime membership in Delta Gamma, the Fraternity would not be able to carry out the mission set forth by our Founders. There are many ways in which alumnae support the Fraternity: time, talent and treasure. Each of these resources allows Delta Gamma to grow and prosper.
Your local dues are the only source of income for the New York City Alumnae Chapter. The fiscal year for dues spans from July 1 to June 30 each year. Among other services, your local dues support our chapter by:
- Covering all operating expenses, including supplies, mailings and events;
- Putting Cable Calls, our chapter’s e-newsletter, in your mailbox;
- Maintaining this web site, nycdg.com;
- Aiding the Zeta Theta chapter with recruitment;
- Awarding scholarships to outstanding Delta Gamma collegians;
- Keeping dues to Executive Offices and the New York City Panhellenic Association current; and
- Making Founders Day possible.
In addition, dues-paying members receive discounts throughout the year and can attend “dues-paying members only” events. Most importantly, you’ll meet women from other Delta Gamma chapters and probably reconnect with women from your chapter of initiation.
The current dues schedule follows.
- $20: Delta Gammas aged 25 and younger
- $25: Delta Gammas aged 26–35
- $30: Delta Gammas aged 36 and older
- $50: Anchor Mates who want co-sponsor our annual fundraiser, A Night for Sight
- You can fill out the membership form online and pay via PayPal, or if you are renewing your membership, you can navigate directly to PayPal by clicking here.
- Alternatively, you can download the membership form and mail it with a check to our vp: finance. Email her for the mailing address. Please make dues checks payable to NYC Delta Gamma.
Per capita dues are collected separately from chapter dues and should be paid directly to Delta Gamma’s Executive Offices.
FIFTY YEAR MEMBERS
Per capita dues are no longer required; however if you pay the local dues you will still support our chapter.
We thank all of our fifty year members who continue to pay their local dues.