If not for the commitment of alumnae to fulfill lifetime membership in Delta Gamma, the Fraternity would not be able to carry out the mission set forth by our Founders. There are many ways in which alumnae support the Fraternity: time, talent and treasure. Each of these resources allows Delta Gamma to grow and prosper.
Here is how to join NYC DG as a dues-paying member: Please visit your user page on MemberPlanet (memberplanet.com). There, you will see a link to pay your dues. If you need any further instructions, please visit this MemberPlanet support page.
Dues are as follows:
- 2016 college graduate: $5
- Under 25: $20
- 25-35 years: $25
- 35 and older: $30
- Anchor Sister: $50
Your local dues are the only source of income for the New York City Alumnae Chapter. The fiscal year for dues spans from July 1 to June 30 each year. Among other services, your local dues support our chapter by:
- Covering all operating expenses, including supplies, mailings and events;
- Getting Cable Calls, our chapter’s newsletter, to your inbox;
- Maintaining this web site, nycdg.com;
- Aiding the Zeta Theta chapter with recruitment;
- Awarding scholarships to outstanding Delta Gamma collegians;
- Keeping dues to New York City Panhellenic Association current; and
- Making Founders Day possible.
In addition, dues-paying members receive discounts throughout the year and can attend “dues-paying members only” events. Most importantly, you’ll meet women from other Delta Gamma chapters and probably reconnect with women from your chapter of initiation.
*Note: Per capita dues are collected separately from chapter dues and should be paid directly to Delta Gamma’s Executive Offices, also via Member Planet.