If not for the commitment of alumnae to fulfill lifetime membership in Delta Gamma, the Fraternity would not be able to carry out the mission set forth by our Founders. There are many ways in which alumnae support the Fraternity: time, talent and treasure. Each of these resources allows Delta Gamma to grow and prosper.
Here is how to join NYC DG as a dues-paying member:
- If this is your first time paying dues, or if you would like to update your member profile, fill out the membership form online. After submitting the form, you will be directed to Paypal.
- If you are renewing your membership, you can pay online via Paypal below.
- You can also download the membership form and mail it with a check to our vp: finance. Email her for the mailing address. Please make dues checks payable to NYC Delta Gamma.
Your local dues are the only source of income for the New York City Alumnae Chapter. The fiscal year for dues spans from July 1 to June 30 each year. Among other services, your local dues support our chapter by:
- Covering all operating expenses, including supplies, mailings and events;
- Putting Cable Calls, our chapter’s e-newsletter, in your mailbox;
- Maintaining this web site, nycdg.com;
- Aiding the Zeta Theta chapter with recruitment;
- Awarding scholarships to outstanding Delta Gamma collegians;
- Keeping dues to Executive Offices and the New York City Panhellenic Association current; and
- Making Founders Day possible.
In addition, dues-paying members receive discounts throughout the year and can attend “dues-paying members only” events. Most importantly, you’ll meet women from other Delta Gamma chapters and probably reconnect with women from your chapter of initiation.
*Note: Per capita dues are collected separately from chapter dues and should be paid directly to Delta Gamma’s Executive Offices.